SponsorshipThe 21st Century is marked with creative freedom and opportunities of access to knowledge afforded by mobile technology.The learner of today is well connected through the mobile phones and Klaspad helps the education providers connect to the students through the mobile phones. Klaspad's mobile application within the learning design offers considerable benefits and support to teachers in buildingcreative,collaborative, critical and communicative course content thus motivating increased engagement with the learner.
Klaspad empowers teachers and learners to undertake 'user-led education', creating their own content and collaborating with peers and communities beyond the classroom.
- User friendliness
- Continuous monitoring and collaboration
- Keeping data and content secure
- Condenast College of Fashion (Vogue)
- Cambridge Regional College
- National Bank of Greece
- LimkokwingUniversity London Campus
The Research Enterprise, Innovation and Entrepreneurship Conference, hosted by the Oxonia University Network at Said Business School, Oxford is for individuals connected either directly or indirectly with these important spheres of interest.
It is anticipated that over 100 international delegates will attend the event on 3rd and 4th August and there is an additional (optional) day visiting a local Science Park on 5th August 2015.
Oxonia is now inviting sponsors to seize the opportunity to engage with this key international audience, raising their own profile and making new business connections. Oxonia will be inviting its own members to attend the conference as well as a broad network of other contacts in the fields of research, innovation and entrepreneurship.
The format will consist of a range of speakers who will present their papers to the conference audience. These will have been pre-vetted and the successful participants will have their papers published afterwards.
- University leaders, directors of research and enterprise, research groups, heads of university incubator centres, individual research academics and students who are involved in ongoing research or about to begin research in these fields. The conference is open to all disciplines including Engineering Science, Medical and Biological Science, Computing and Information Technology, Business and Finance, Social Sciences, Humanities and Media.
- Knowledge based industries, enterprises and science park leaders and staff
- Individual entrepreneurs
If you would like to receive further information via e-mail about the sponsorship package, please contact:
Fiona Smart firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +44(0)1865 682421